Frost Online offers a variety of scholarships for both incoming and current students.

Available Scholarships

Qualified applicants could receive tuition scholarships of up to 50%. Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the university. Call now to speak with an Enrollment Services Specialist at: 305.284.4000

Life Achievement Scholarship*

The Life Achievement Scholarship rewards accepted students with up to 35% off their tuition, beginning as soon as they enroll in a master's program. The following criteria are used to determine scholarship awards:

  • 3.0-3.24 undergraduate GPA—10% scholarship
  • 3.25 or greater undergraduate GPA—15% scholarship
  • 3 years of experience in the music or arts industry (as supported on resume)—15% scholarship
  • Student transferring into master's program from Frost School certificate program—15% scholarship
  • Military experience—15% scholarship
  • Teachers/educators—15% scholarship
Example: A student transferring from a Frost School of Music certificate program (15%) who also has earned a 3.25 undergraduate GPA (15%) would be eligible for a 30% total scholarship.

Academic Performance Scholarship**

The Academic Performance Scholarship provides additional tuition discounts for qualifying students who have completed 12 or more credit hours in either of the Frost School of Music's online master's programs. The Life Achievement and Academic Performance scholarships can be combined toward a maximum of 50% off tuition. Students earn Academic Performance scholarships based on their Frost master's degree program GPA, which is re-evaluated twice during the program; after completing 12 credits, and again after completing 21 credits.

  • 3.25 GPA in Frost courses—10% additional scholarship
  • 3.5 GPA in Frost courses—15% additional scholarship
  • 3.75 GPA in Frost courses—20% additional scholarship
  • 4.0 GPA in Frost courses—50% additional scholarship

Example: A teacher (15%) with 3 years of experience in the music or arts industry (15%) would be eligible for a 30% Life Achievement scholarship upon starting the program. If that student earned a 3.75 GPA in Frost's online master's program courses, they would be eligible for an additional 20% Academic Performance scholarship for subsequent semesters, for a total of 50%.

Additional scholarships may be awarded at the discretion of the university. Total scholarships may not exceed 50% off tuition.


*Life Achievement Scholarship is not to exceed 35%. Scholarship will be awarded on a case-by-case basis to students accepted into the Master of Music in Music Business and Entertainment Industries or Master of Arts in Arts Presenting and Live Entertainment Management online programs at Frost who meet qualification criteria. Employment and undergraduate GPA claims will be verified prior to awarding of the package. Scholarship only applicable for students entering program on or after January 2017. The Life Achievement Scholarship will be awarded upon enrollment in the program and dispersed throughout the life of the program.

**Academic Performance Scholarship is awarded based on Frost GPA at the completion of the semester after 12 credit hours and again at the completion of the semester after 21 credit hours, beginning March 2017, and may vary by semester. Scholarships are not awarded mid-semester. Student must maintain GPA in order to continue to receive the Academic Performance Scholarship. Total scholarships not to exceed 50%. Scholarships are not retroactive and may not be repeated for a course that is retaken.